* Ketchup crooks? FBI looking at Heinz trades
* Vitaliy Katnelson: Michael Dell, who’s your daddy?
* Derek Thompson: Why greeting cards are so expensive
* Y2Sequester: Don’t worry, the world won’t fall apart on March 1
* Energy Future Holdings: Bankruptcy a possibility
* Matt Levine: Dell board asks for shareholder trust
* Suzanne McGee: Confessions of Barclays’ new CEO
* Tax loophole: Hedge fund money takes a Bermuda holiday
* Paul Murphy: How not to speak to your regulator
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Original source: The @BurgerKing and @Jeep hacker unmasked?