* Goldman Sachs: 2 biggest election risks
* Clayton Christensen: A capitalist’s election day dilemma
* Risky experiment? New Jersey’s emergency email voting
* FactCheck.org: 2012 campaign awards
* Jason Pontin: Why we can’t solve big problems
* Discuss: Benchmark Capital’s new website
* Related: Benchmark’s Cohler explains the change
* Rest in peace: Paul Wythes, venture capital pioneer
* Kickstarter CEO: No IPO, no equity crowdfunding
* Reality check: Why can’t Silicon Valley take a joke?
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Richard D’Aveni: U.S. must learn from China’s state capitalism to beat it
* Tweet of the Day: @ReformedBroker The early polls from Staten Island are in, area voters have chosen Heat over Drinking Water by a margin of 52-48.