* Breaking: Vikram Pandit out at Citi
* David Stockman: Mitt Romney wasn’t a businessman
* Retro fraud: Wall St. saviors may wish they weren’t
* Earlydoc: Saving users from Web-enabled hypochondria
* Jennifer Liberto: Facebook ‘likes’ Republicans
* Kevin Dick: There is still no seed investing bubble
* Tonight’s debate rules: No follow-up questions
* New search: What would Paul Graham do?
* David Lee: Starting vs. building a company
* First excerpt: Greg Smith’s Why I Left Goldman Sachs
* Chart of the Day: Avg tax rates for highest payers
* Nancy Stagliano: Translating Nobel science into novel drugs
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Everything on the table: Greece plans second wave of privatizations
* Jordan Weissman: Conservatives don’t really want America to run like a business
* Tweet of the Day: @shl In San Francisco, we make our software incredibly fast and our coffee incredibly slow.