* Steve Wozniak on Apple vs. Sansung: "I hate it."
* Boys club: The dearth of women in private equity
* Until now... 3 things the Fed had never done before
* Suzanne McGee: QE3 winners and losers
* Inside job: Secondary buyouts are booming
* Slideshow: CEOs who look like movie villains
* Bob Woodward: Obama vs. GOP on fiscal policy
* Best wishes: Yale investment boss David Swensen has cancer
* Get Term Sheet: Our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Bertelsmann: Big acquisitions ahead
* Steven Davidoff: Taking the preferences out of preferred stock
* Tweet of the Day: @mims QE3 is great and all, but at some point we have to acknowledge that the economy is a wholly owned subsidiary of a larger biophysical system.