Looking at the past 6 months of private secondary activity.
FORTUNE — Private secondary trading platform SecondMarket this morning released data for the first six months of 2012. Some highlights:
* Average company trading on SecondMarket was 7 year-old, had 200 employees and a private market cap of $329 million.
* Nearly half of the liquidity events came from gaming companies, followed by consumer web (21.5%), education (15.3%) and financial services (10.9%). Looks like life sciences still can’t make a secondary dent.
* Hedge funds represented nearly half of buyers (47.9%), followed by family offices (21.5%) and asset management firms (15.3%). Private equity firms came in at less than half a percent.
* Video chat startup Airtime was the second quarter’s top “rising star” – the VC-backed startup with the largest quarterly increase in total “watchers” on the SecondMarket platform. The rest of the top 5 were Warby Parker, Stripe, Factual and Nest.
* The second quarter’s most-watched community banks were Lubbock National Bank, Team Capital Bank and North Jersey Community Bank.
Sign up for Dan’s daily email newsletter on deals and deal-makers: GetTermSheet.com