* Olympics watch: The full schedule. (Gymnastics begin tomorrow...) London working on a tight budget. Romney riles the Brits. Why Olympians are joining the circus.
* Earnings disappointments: A closer look at Facebook. Starbucks cuts outlook.
* Wall Street: Will the latest round of scandals cost the banks their clout?
* Eurozone: Draghi gets out the bazooka, now he has to use it. Spain seeks support from France. Spanish unemployment hits an all-time high.
* This Twinkie went bad: Hostess files for bankruptcy... again.
* Gay marriage coffers: Jeff Bezos pledges $2.5 million to help pass same-sex marriage referendum.
* Tangled web: A map of Bo Xilai's connections.
* Cyber security: Attacks on US infrastructure have increased.
* Back in the spotlight. SIGTARP cop Barofsky and his new book, Bailout.
* Retail racket: US may launch industry-wide probe in wake of Wal-Mart bribery accusations in Mexico
* Even money fight. Barney Frank/Maria Bartiromo have shouting match. Everyone comes out looking terrible. (via @morningmoneyben).
* Symbolism on board: Marissa Mayer and the lessons of Sarah Palin.