* Eurozone update: German finally dinged by years-long credit crisis. Ratings cut.
* Geithner warns Germans: Playing chicken with austerity will increase cost of the crisis.
* LIBOR news: Probe expands to bank traders.
* Credit rating agency employee: We've learned nothing. "I am genuinely frightened."
* More phone hacking fallout: UK prosecutors charge Brooks and Coulson.
* Media update: Harman family cedes control of Newsweek to Barry Diller.
* Silicon Valley pros: Your device might be hurting you.
* Penn State fallout: NCAA imposes a $60 million fine, vacates wins. School takes down JoePa statue.
* Obituaries: R.I.P. Sally Ride. Time looks back on her life.