By Dan Primack
June 27, 2012

AXA Private Equity has acquired a 82.4% stake in Italian rubber component manufacturer Novotema Group from 3i Group. Novotema will retain the remaining 17.6% position. www.novotema.com

Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
 has agreed to acquire a 63% stake in GenesisCare, an Australian network of cancer and cardiovascular care centers. No financial terms were disclosed. Current GenesisCare shareholders include Advent Private Capital Pty. www.genesiscare.com.au

Liberty
 Global Inc. (Nasdaq: LBTYA) and Searchlight Capital Partners have agreed to acquire San Juan Cable LLC (a.k.a. OneLink Communications) for approximately $585 million. Sellers include AlpInvest,Crestview Partners and MidOcean Partnerswww.onelinkpr.net

Sagamore Investments has agreed to invest $21.9 million into Accion Microfinance China, a microfinance institution focused on Chifeng Prefecture, Inner Mongolia. www.accion.org

Sign up for Dan’s daily email newsletter on deals and deal-makers: GetTermSheet.com

You May Like

EDIT POST