* Talking heads: Ron Paul vs. Paul Krugman
* Acqui-hire? WaPo circles Digg's tech team
Merrill Lynch: Bank plans I-banking cuts
* Jeff Cox: Occupy Wall St. is back, but does anyone care?
* Andrew Barry: Shake up the Dow!
* Ratings trouble? CNBC "freaking out"
* Turntable.fm: Where did our geek love go?
* Dewey & LeBoeuf to partners: Please find another job
* Eric Markowitz: The most exclusive tech conference ever?
* U.S. econ recovery: By comparison, it's actually pretty good
* List-icle: 10 states and 10 jobs with most low-wage workers
* April showers: S&P and NASDAQ fall last month, Dow ekes out a gain
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers