* Warren Buffett: I have prostate cancer
* Bruce Bartlett: Do small businesses create jobs?
* Lisa Pollack: What five years of crisis history tells us
* Big picture: Instagram originally wanted $2 billion
* Asking price: Is Square worth $4 billion?
* Jon Friedman: Selling Apple is a sucker’s bet
* Geithner to Congress: Stop messing with Dodd-Frank
* Mark Suster: Thinking about branding and startups
* Partner exodus consequence: Dewey & LeBoeuf loans are at risk
* John Steele Gordon: Have the rich ever paid a “fair share” of taxes?
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Obamacare pretext: George Washington’s healthcare insurance mandate
* Jordan Weissmann: DoJ just made Jeff Bezos publishing’s dictator-for-life