* Who really won Mega Millions? The states
* Ronald Barusch: What’s H Partners up to at Sealy?
* Saphir & Zengerle: The Fed under President Romney
* March Badness: Wall Street brackets
* Top biz city: New York bests London
* Bearemy Glaser: 17 scary Q1 numbers
* Tim Carmody: In defense of cable television
* Canada gets it: Northern neighbor kills the penny
* Adam Thierer: Why Apple could become the next RIM
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Thanks for not coming to Zynga: OMGPOP’s “weakest” link
* Social unrest: Teacher’s aide fired for not handing over Facebook password
* Tweet of the Day: @JerodMorris: BREAKING: A group headed by Magic Johnson has purchased the $640 million Mega Millions jackpot for $2.1 billion.