Another week, another milestone: AAPL closes at $552, up $6.83 (1.25%) for the day
A few facts about Apple’s (AAPL) record close Monday:
- The day Steve Jobs died, the stock closed at $378.25
- Since Oct. 5, Apple’s shares have gained $173.75
- Apple’s market cap has grown by $162 billion and now stands at $514.67 billion
- All 30 of Apple’s highest closes have been reached this year
- Monday’s close was $98.99 higher than close No. 30, set on Jan. 30
For a chart of the top 30 closes — and other useful Apple stats — got to AAPLInvestors.net.