* Insider trading? Tech analyst Kinnucan arrested
* Analyst: Pretty certain Fisker’s DOE loan is gone
* Alison Frankel: The newly-uncovered Countrywide fraud database
* Morning Call: U.S. futures are mixed on Greek hopes, London rises early, European shares rebound and the Nikkei climbs 1.6%.
* Rest in peace: Anthony Shadid
* More new regulations: Bush or Obama?
* Eddy Elfenbein: America still makes stuff
* Therese Poletti: Silicon Valley icon in limbo
* Glenn Garvin: The profound lies of Deep Throat
* Bloomberg: The largest PE dealmaker of 2011 was…
* Next step: Groupon tests paid subscription service
* Not a moment too soon: Pinterest already has a clone
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for my daily deals & deal-maker email
* MIT president Susan Hockfield stepping down. Boston biz leaders react.
* Customer not always right: Pediatricians begin “firing” vaccine refusers
* Tweet of the Day: @jyarow: Good management advice from @thestalwart: “Fire the top 10% of your staff every year so they don’t take your job.”
* Tweet of the Day II: @morningmoneyben Just got off line with Jack Ablin, who says Philly Fed Index suggests 50K Feb jobs number. He hopes its wrong for once.