* IPO indicator? Facebook trades to be halted
* Some transition: Apple's blowout quarter
* Hostility: Roche makes $5.7 billion offer for Illumina
* Emily Walsh: Angry at the genome
* Alan Mitchell: Is big data a big dead end?
* Mark Peter Davis: How we brainstorm
* From Davos: Will the 1% discuss income inequality?
* Dan Shapiro: Companies that would do best without venture capital
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for my daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Electoral correlation: A close Super Bowl would be good news for Obama
* Line of the day, from Alexia Tsotsis: "It seems like Obama likes the idea of Steve Jobs more than some of the things Steve Jobs actually did."