* Romney's 2010 tax bill: 13.9% effective rate
* Video: Talking carried interest taxation
* Economist: Employee ownership is overrated
* Peter Henning: Greater penalties coming for insider trading
* Returns: A subpar 2011 for CalPERS
* Leslie Patton: Happy hours at Starbucks?
* Good code hunting: Tech firms flock to Southie
* Flash firings: Gilte Groupe cuts 10% of employees
* Larry Summers: Economic uncertainty is no excuse for inaction
* Disgusting: NY Giants targeted 49er with concussion history
* Engineer inflation: Average Silicon Valley tech salary passes $100,000
* Felix Salmon: How the taxi-medallion bubble might burst
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Henry Blodget: Will online gambling make Facebook a $100 billion company?