And assorted other findings from a national poll of 1,555 registered voters
The question put out there by Poll Position was:
Do you think electronic tablets, such as Apple’s
iPad, will eventually take the place of laptop computers?
Among results (margin of error +/- 3%):
- Overall, 46% of respondents said yes, 34.8% said no, 19.2% had no opinion
- Women (39.2% yes) were more skeptical than men (53.2%)
- 18-29 year olds (36.5% yes) were more skeptical than 30-44 year olds (53%)
- Independents had more trouble making up their minds (21.9% had no opinion) than registered Republicans (49.9% yes) or Democrats (44.8% yes)
- Seniors 65 years old and over were, understandably, the most ambivalent (42.1% had no opinion)
Below the fold: The full results.