* Stacy Higginbotham: Wireless deals will continue
* Dear Internet: It’s no longer okay to not know how Congress works
* Lucy Marcus: Board lessons from RBS
* Chart of the Day: Investors bail on BRICs
* Herb Greenberg: 2007 interview with the late Warren Hellman
* Suzanne McGee: Why fertilizer is a better buy than gold
* Bess Levin: Did OWS mess with the wrong TV writers?
* Ben Popper: Is Groupon too poor to build its own data center?
* Get Term Sheet! Sign up for our daily deal & deal-maker email
* Andrew Ross Sorkin: Should I-banks have two ways to win on IPOs?
* Island shell game: Tax haven shifts from Puerto Rico to the Caymans
* Tweet of the Day: @TPCarney If you grant the logic of anti-trust law, Verizon’s support of the AT&T-TMobile merger is a good tip that the merger wld not be pro-consumer
* Tweet of the Day II: @LaMonicaBuzz I can’t wait for the next hot new $ZNGA game. MarginCallVille.
* Tweet of the Day III: @Todd_Wright NBC will pay the NFL $950M/year for SNF. That’s $2M LESS than Delta made last year on baggage fees.