* Jeremy Grantham: The shortest quarterly letter ever
* John Gapper: What makes a rogue trader?
* Mounting troubles: Corzine rebuffed internal warnings on risk
* From outsider to insider: Wall Street firm hires Occupy protester
* Roger Ehrenberg: “Taking stock” of Wall Street
* Mat Honan: Siri is Apple’s broken promise
* Alex Perry: The return of blood diamonds
* Old issue, big problem: Yahoo battles brain drain
* Peter Henning: SEC seeks more power, but does it need it?
* Charles Lane: GM should buy back its shares from U.S. taxpayers
* Fred Wilson: Cheap will be smart. Expensive will be dumb.
* Gus Lubin: Home prices crash in China’s most famous ghost city
* Dashiell Bennett: The do-nothing Congress really did nothing this year
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily newsletter on deals & deal-makers