* Simon Johnson: Why not break up Citigroup?
* Too many angels: Sean Parker thinks Silicon Valley is in trouble
* Not so friendly: CEO gets major reimbursement just before bankruptcy filing
* Josh Kopelman: The path to revenue is quickening
* Maria Boyazny: Cleaning up after the credit binge
* Wade Roush: Why Mint.com for health is a terrible idea
* Jeff Bercovici: Permanent revolution at AOL
* Mish Shedlock: To save the euro, we must destroy Germany
* Get Term sheet: Sign up for our morning email on deals and deal-makers
* Chart of the Day: Does the Philly Fed employment index portend a big November jobs jump? (h/t Ben White)
* Jon Stewart and Samantha Bee vs. Occupy Wall Street:
Vodpod videos no longer available.