* Lindsay Bell: Greece, Italy… India?
* William Cohan: A tiny rule change at the heart of MF Global’s failure
* Doug Kass: Why I sold Berkshire Hathaway
* Roundtable: What do VCs want to see in a pitch?
* Goldman bull: Lloyd Blankfein expresses economic optimism
* Mark Zandi: Making book on the Congressional Supercommittee
* Waning interest or redemptive reality? John Paulson sells $2 billion of gold
* John Stanton: Steve Jobs wanted his own network with unlicensed spectrum
* History’s most expensive “historian?” Newt Gingrich paid at least $1.6 million by Freddie Mac.
* Unprecedented: SEC uses SOX to claw back $2.8 million from exec never charged with wrongdoing
* There is no defense for Congressional insider trading. But John Carney tries anyway.