* Rate this: Yelp picks bankers for $2 billion IPO
* Interloper: Why investors should be terrified of certainty
* Seriously: Oil industry to employ ‘psy ops’ against fracking opponents
* Ego trip: John Thain edition
* Carl Richards: How a financial pro lost his house
* Did Zuckerberg ghost-write this? Why Google+ is dead
* Fred Wilson: What exactly is a lead investor?
* Robert Reich: The corporate pledge of allegience
* Peter Orszag (Princeton 1991): Winds of change blow away value of a college degree
* Tweet of the Day @sacca Dance like no one’s watching. Sing like no one’s listening. Tweet like no algorithm is coldly deciding your social worth.
Sign up for my daily email newsletter on deals and deal-makers: GetTermSheet.com