* Jim Millstein: How to fix Fannie and Freddie
* Adeo Ressi: Launch a VC fund, not a company
* Matthew Goldstein: MF Global and the rubber check
* Tim Hartford: Capitalism can’t just be about money
* List-icle: Seven terrible startup names
* Joris Luyendijk: Women in London finance
* Malcolm Gladwell: The real genius of Steve Jobs
* Big Deal: Best Buy pays $1.3 billion for Carphone’s U.S. unit
* Evelyn Rusli: Reid Hoffman has become tech’s go-to guy
* Daniel Isenberg: How to build a venture finance ecosystem
* Unconventional wisdom: Wall Street has prospered under Obama
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Lead of the Day, re: Dippin Dots bankruptcy: The “ice cream of the future” first has to deal with some debts of the past.
*** Saturday Night Live takes on the Greek financial crisis:
Vodpod videos no longer available.