* Michael Bloomberg: “Big banks” did not cause the mortgage crisis
* Phin Barnes: The plague of tech clones is coming
* Beyond Facebook: The era of social business has arrived
* Caitlin Curran: How Occupy Wall St. cost me my job
* Ars Technica: Hey Siri, how much data do you gobble up each month?
* Alexis Madrigal: 2,000 mile drive through the South’s startup scene
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our morning email on deals & deal-makers
* Feet up or down: The moment Condi thought she and Prez Bush had been poisoned
* Supercommittee savior? Erskine Bowles proposes a $2.6 billion compromise plan
* Tweet of the Day: @ryanavent: Man, Twitter today is all MF this and MF that. Language!