* Ronald Barusch: Lessons from the Dollar-Thrifty battle
* Chrystia Freeland: OWS is basically challenging the Reagan Revolution
* Luke Timmerman: 10 years after the genomics bubble, things are getting interesting again
* Mark Cuban: My advice to Occupy Wall Street
* Chart of the Day: Tech talent winners and losers
* Research: Commodity index funds distort markets
* Video debate: Are too many kids going to college?
* Sour vintage: CalPERS loses $77 million on wine investment
* Money shot: The photo Mitt Romney probably doesn’t want you to see
* Nelson Schwartz: Online banking keeps customers on the hook for fees
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our morning email on deals & deal-makers
* Faux pass: Why entrepreneurs shouldn’t ask VCs to sign NDAs
* Optionality: VIX takes its biggest tumble in 19 years
* Scott Kirsner: Boston’s athletics analytics cluster
* Edward Tenner: Is philosophy the most practical major?