Fortune’s curated selection of newsworthy tech stories from the weekend. Sign up to get the newsletter delivered to you every day.
* Why Google’s grip on users is as firm as it is invisible, despite the company’s argument that “the competition is only one click away.” (Silicon Valley)
* What to watch for at Apple’s iPhone event this Tuesday in Cupertino, Calif. (Fortune)
* The once-strong U.S. Postal Service has seen stamped mail decline 47% since 2001. Are we ignoring its inevitable demise? (The New York Times)
* Why Facebook’s “frictionless sharing” — automatic posting of say, your Spotify listening habits to your Facebook wall — is the future. (GigaOm)
* A video tour of YouTube’s headquarters. (TechCrunch)
Don’t miss the latest tech news. Sign up now to get Today in Tech emailed to you each and every morning.