* Liz Rappaport: Wall Street’s new watcher
* Alibaba’s Jack Ma: “We are very interested in Yahoo”
* Jumpstart: Does America need a great debt haircut?
* Felix Salmon: Why start-up dividend cash-outs are evil
* Litany: A list of Occupy Wall Street complaints (albeit no proposed solutions)
* Mike Lucas: Private equity is not a kitten
* Jessica Pressler: It’s good to be Michael Lewis
* James Surowiecki: Was Solyndra a waste of energy?
* The new ROI: Return on influence
* He’s #1: Bob Pittman takes over at Clear Channel
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our morning newsletter
* Bombshell accusation #1: Koch brothers flout law with secret Iran sales
* Bombshell accusation #2: Shell fuels Nigerian violence by paying rival gangs
* Inquiry clears the SEC of hounding Mark Cuban because he is famous
* Tweet of the Day: @TheAcsMan: Good news: $EK not filing for bankruptcy. Bad news: couldn’t come up with the filing fee.