* CEOs in comics: Villains earn, heroes inherit
* After losing $9 billion in value since July, is Netflix now an M&A target?
* Boom towns: How new oil techs are reshaping North Dakota
* David Weidner: Wall Street elites enjoy police protection
* Bruce Bartlett: Why Obama is right to back Buffett
* Amity Shlaes: Warren Buffett is not the new Andrew Mellon
* The highest bid for Hulu came from…. Dish Networks
* HTTPS has been hacked: Will the industry respond fast enough?
* Sign up for our morning email on deals & deal-makers: GetTermSheet.com
* Study: Which countries have the fastest Internet speeds (hint: look east, including ex-Eastern bloc)
* Tweet of the Day: @LaMonicaBuzz So based on how well $LNKD did today, the Zillow CEO must be praying that the president will host a Town Hall on housing prices at $Z HQ.
* Tweet of the Day II: @janrezab Google is 13 years today! Perfect, it can now join Facebook!
* Video: Trader Alessio Rastani tells BBC that “governments don’t rule the world, Goldman Sachs rules the world.”