* Solyndra FBI raid: Is failure a crime?
* Fact Sheet: Obama’s proposed American Jobs Act
* Telis Demos: Correlation of U.S. stocks highest since 1987 crash
* I still think it’s bogus: Judge widens anti-trust suit against PE firms
* Nick Bilton: The lifespan of a link
* David Pearson: Electric car battery shakeup ahead
* Dan Freed: Banks bombshell may lie in sleeper suit
* Julie Segal: Will venture capital give Intel back its edge?
* Infographic: The American identify according to social media
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our morning email newsletter
* Jeff Clavier: I just hired someone I tried to dissuade from becoming a VC
* Business as usual: Congressional “super-committee” members are lining up fundraisers
* Tweet of the Day: @ReformedBroker “Hmmm, I think I can probably fix Yahoo” – every single 13D-filing hedge fund manager $YHOO
* Steve Schwarzman touches on a number of topics in CNBC interview, including his effective tax rate:
Vodpod videos no longer available.