* Never-ending story: Guy Hands resumes his battle for EMI
* Bryce Roberts: The lies we tell ourselves
* Nathaniel Popper: Cantor Fitzgerald rises from the ashes
* Shira Ovide: Did Morgan Stanley just get a leg up on the Facebook IPO?
* Om Malik: Now Yahoo has to fire its board
* Turning the corner: A very difficult moment for cleantech startups
* Charles Kenny: Why the U.S. should embrace China’s rise
* Still not getting our morning Term Sheet emails? Sign up here!
* Sometimes it bites: Feared SEC watchdog preps a series of reports
* Robert Powell: No matter how bad things get, analysts can’t say “sell”
* Not a joke (well, sort of a joke): Ben & Jerry’s introduces “Scwheddy Balls” as its latest flavor
* Not earmarked for tuition cuts: Bill Dietrich gives Carnegie Mellon a record-breaking $265m gift