* Tim Cook memo to employees: “Apple is not going to change”
* Big deal: Bloomberg pays $990 million to beef up its legal research offerings
* Day 1: Warren Buffett earns $1.3 billion on his Bank of America
* Ron Paul: Investing genius?
* M&A regrets: Google begins to shut down Slide
* Cullen Roche: Is gold nearing a death wobble?
* Paul Krugman: Ben Bernanke’s Perry problem
* Jon Hilsenrath: Today is Bernanke’s chance to talk fiscal, not monetary, policy
* Michael Schuman: Six lessons Japan could teach the West
* From outside in: Apple hacker “Comex” takes internship at… Apple
* Sanctions: J.P. Morgan pays $88.3 million fine for breaking embargoes with Cuba, Iran and Sudan
* FCC commissioner Robert McDowell: “The Internet is the greatest deregulatory success story of all time”