* Secret TARP: Fed lent Wall Street banks $1.2 trillion
* Andrew Hill: We’re sunk if bosses are first in the lifeboat
* 4-way split: Activists unveil their vision for McGraw-Hill breakup
* Preemptive protrection: Goldman CEO hires high-powered defense attorney
* Never mind: Charges dropped against DSK
* Academia: Can venture capitalists time the market?
* Jeff Richards: Why companies keep going IPO in stormy seas
* Network, the sequel: Why the cable TV business is falling apart
* Horace Dediu: Google’s strategic mistakes drove Motorola Mobility deal
* Customer service: JetBlue could teach Verizon a thing or two about compassion
* The Groupon IPO is being timed around the wedding of founder/CEO Andrew Mason
* Data point: 30% of 2011 IPOs have closed below their IPO prices on their trading debuts
* @rrichard09 I actually pity Bernanke, a tragic figure. Like Hamlet or the middle sister from Full House.