Fortune’s curated selection of the day’s most newsworthy tech stories from all over the Web. Sign up to get the newsletter delivered to you every day.
Plants vs Zombies and Bejeweled game maker PopCap is reportedly in final talks to get scooped up by Electronic Arts for $1 billion. According to TechCrunch, the company already pulls in revenues of between $100 million and $150 million (TechCrunch)
* Foursquare will announce its largest partnership to date, a deal with American Express. Cardholders who check-in via the location-based social network will receive discount offers for shops and restaurants. (New York Times)
* Remember Harvard alums Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, aka the Winklevii? After years of litigation, the twins have decided not to appeal to the Supreme Court regarding their $65 million settlement. (Reuters)
* Why everyone is talking about Turntable.fm, the social-focused, Internet radio startup that already has 140,000 users one month after launch. (This is going to be big)
* The rise and inglorious fall of MySpace. (Bloomberg Businessweek)
* Why expectations are “sky-high” for Apple’s iCloud service. (The Music Void)
Don’t miss the latest tech news. Sign up now to get Today in Tech emailed to you each and every morning.