* Peter Diamond: When a Nobel Prize in economics is not enough
* Luke Timmerman: The quest for big biotech independence may not be quixotic after all
* He bought zebras. Actual zebras: Ex-Wachovia banker gets 7 years for stealing $14.1 million from clients
* Lady Gaga: Super-angel?
* Wanna play? Venture capital, the game
* Ernesto: Is YouTube killing music piracy?
* Sign up for our daily emails at GetTermSheet.com
* Big deal: Statoil sells $3.25 billion pipeline stake
* Little foundations, big returns: Small U.S. charities outperform larger peers
* J.P. Morgan shakeup: Two of Jamie Diamond’s allies are expected to step down
* Zeroing in on Stevie: Noah Freeman admits to insider trading while at SEC Capital
* James Surowiecki: “[Elizabeth] Warren is far from the anti-capitalist radical that her critics (and some of her supporters) suppose. Indeed, an empowered C.F.P.B. could actually be a boon to business.
* The ethics of business: “We found that when individuals saw a decision through an ethical frame, more than 94% behaved ethically; when individuals saw the same decision through a business frame, only about 44% did so.”