* Big deal? Freescale Semiconductor raises 25% less than expected in its IPO
* David Einhorn: Steve Ballmer must go
* Bill Gurley: Not all revenue is created equal
* Mick Hagen: To be a founder, you must burn the boats
* Luisa Beltran: Will private equity cozy up to Martha Stewart?
* Auf wiederluege? UBS weighs moving its investment bank out of Switzerland
* Jesse Eisinger: The “Too Big To Fail” heroes are really zeroes
* Doc leak: Libyan gold rush followed end of sanctions
* Sign up for Term Sheet’s morning emails at www.GetTermSheet.com
* It gets worse: DSK’s wealthy friends allegedly tried bribing the maid’s “impoverished family”
* Good time to be an LP? Q&A with Larry Schloss, ex-PE exec who now invest’s New York City’s public pension money.
* Charles River Ventures has invested $300 million into a single company. For context, CRV’s most recent fund is only $320 million.
* Not a joke: The Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) is holding a fundraiser for Barney Frank. Politico got the invite.