* Never mind: Nasdaq and ICE pull their offer for NYSE Euronext
* Hey, why did option volume spike? Banks woo hedge funds with private peeks
* Ujala Sehgal: Why “diplomatic immunity” won’t protect IMF chief Dominque Strauss-Kahn from sexual assault charges
* David Carr: How Drudge has stayed on top
* Full text: Steve Ballmer’s advice to USC grads
* Luke Timmerman: Will biotech ever again capture the public imagination?
* Joseph Walker: A new model for Silicon Valley VCs to track their investments
* As Americans begin paring back their consumer debt, Brazilians begin piling it on
* On the defensive: Carlyle Group co-founder hits back at critics of firm’s Chinese investments
* Ben Harrington: Do 3i Group’s latest earnings take it off the takeover watch list?
* Distressed diva: Lynn Tilton is among those allegedly swindled by Loretta Fredy Bush, founder of Xinhua Finance.