* Could Skype get scooped up by Facebook or Google, rather than go public?
* End of an era? LinkedIn spurns Nasdaq for NYSE. Of course, that could s0on become a distinction without a difference...
* Bloomberg on Glencore: "For Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley... the year’s largest initial public offering represents a nightmare come true: the rise of unregulated rivals."
* Doug Kass begins to turn bear
* Nic Brisbourne: How does a VC think about exit strategy?
* Be sure to sign up for Term Sheet's morning emails, by going here
* Mike Allen: The White House is gearing up for a major push on corporate tax reform
* Tomorrow is the flash crash-iversary, and Tom Lauricella reports that high-speed trading is on the decline
* Things that make you go hmmm... Tim Armstrong's rambling explanation for what AOL is doing with Patch
* ZipCar co-founderRobin Chase heads to Europe, to launch a new company that mixes car-sharing with ride-sharing
* Quote of the Day: Meredith Whitney on her muni bond call: "I have more conviction on this than I’ve had on any single thing in my career.”