* Marshall Kirkpatrick: Facebook may have just killed Groupon
* Jeremy Grantham: Our days of abundant resources and falling prices are over forever
* Andrew Sorkin: NYSE Euronext NYX cares about everyone’s corporate governance but its own
* Big move: Joi Ito named head of the MIT Media Lab
* The Buffett List: Potential buy targets in emerging markets
* Nicholas Donato: Is your private equity firm too lax on tax?
* Carl Icahn responds to the NY Times: “My finest hour as an investor”
* Money move: Hedge fund managers who once backed Obama now write checks to the GOP
* John Boehner won’t even promise a vote on the debt limit, thus shifting from economically irresponsible to economically homicidal.
* Trailer for Revenge of the Electric Car: