* Matt Yglesias: The economics of The Jetsons
* Michael Arrington: We’re in the middle of a terrible ‘blubble’
* Steve Hargreaves: “Drill, baby drill” won’t help lower gas prices
* Melba Duncan: The case for executive assistants
* Barry Ritholtz: The dollar’s collapse has already happened
* In memoriam: Max Matthews, the father of computer music
* Howard Marks has a new book coming out. Here is an early review.
* Wall Street’s pay king is…
Lloyd Blankfein Jamie Dimon Richard Handler
* Luke Timmerman: VCs turn up the heat on the FDA to become faster and more predictable
* Royal wedding prop bets? Like the color of the queen’s hat? Or who will catch the bouquet? Here you go…
* Tweet of the Day: @falseSteveJobs: Want to know where your husband was on his business trip? There’s an app for that.