* John Gapper: Investment banks will not wield their power forever
* Nicholas Carson: An interview with Twitter’s forgotten founder, Noah Glass
* Can you hear him now? The “Verizon guy” is finally about to get his life back
* Steve Benen: The “no tax increase” crowd is failing the test of fiscal responsibility
* Rob Chandra of Bessemer Venture Partners: 7 lessons learned while raising our latest fund
* Sarika Malhotra: Does venture capital really work in India?
* Knowledge @Wharton: Is Google stuck in perpetual beta?
* Law firm Bingham strikes first, preemptively suing Frank McCourt
* The Facebook ownership dispute gets animated by the NMA folks: