* Economics of attention: Why there are no second chances on the Internet
* Nathaniel Popper: Meet Edward Zuckerberg, high-tech dentist (and Mark’s dad)
* Steven Davidoff: What they’ll be talking about at this week’s Tulane M&A Conference
* No joke: Charlie Sheen makes it into an SEC filing
* Richard Florida: America’s great passport divide
* Today in insider trading: SEC charges an FDA chemist
* Bijan Sabet: Thoughts about investing in competing startups
* Cash for gold: Utah says gold and silver coins can be used as currency
* Recovery alert: State and local tax revenue are approaching their 2007 peak
* Monica Higgins: Why does Teach for America spawn so many entrepreneurs?
* Bess Levin: Goldman Sachs (gs) partners put own (liquidity) needs before those of the firm
* Sarah Lacey: Twitter vs. San Francisco isn’t about a two-year tax break. It’s about repealing the payroll tax permanently.