* Tony Golsby-Smith: 3 questions that will kill innovation
* Valuing water: How can businesses manage the coming scarcity?
* Mark Suster: When hiring at a startup, emphasize attitude over aptitude
* Cruz missile misfire? Ex-Morgan Stanley exec Zoe Cruz is having troubles with her hedge fund
* List-icle: The Fed’s biggest blunders
* Barney Frank: Make Wall Street pay for housing relief
* Air traffic control: Inside the process of canceling a Delta flight
* The graduates: Indian VCs move into private equity
* John Branch: A mission, a dream and a block for Moorehead State
* Ok, I’m giving Quora a spin. First question is for entrepreneurs turned VCs: What do you know today about VCs that you wish you had known as an entrepreneur?