* Sean Parker: No, a billion dollars is not cool
* Matthew Lynn: Corporate America still doesn’t understand American celebrity
* Andrew Ross Sorkin: If the SEC is right about Rajat Gupta, why isn’t he facing criminal charges?
* MG Siegler: The Facebook Bureau
* Scott Olsen: The VC industry is in transition
* Major U.S. corporations keep getting greener
* Chris Morris: 5 things you never knew about Pac-Man
* Hush-hush: A peek behind the curtain at D.E. Shaw
* Counter-cyclical: Distressed asset funds find little traction
* Bruce Booth: VC-backed biotech is succeeding at fighting gravity
* LBO albatross: Can TXU hang on until a rebound in natural gas prices?
* William Hogeland: Democratic finance vs. banking fraud in early America
* As cotton gets more expensive, so does the cost of producing dollar bills
* Hedge fund manager Dan Loeb subpoenas journalists like Joe Nocera and Bethany McLean, to help prove he didn’t spread disinformation about a Canadian insurer.
* Tweet of the Day: @cdixon: my next blog post is going to be on a topic less controversial than SEO, like religion or poltics.