* Yuliya Chernova: VC firms lose their grip on Solyndra as its star fades
* Yes, there’s an app for that: You can train to launch a Patriot Missile via iPhone
* Jeopardy champ Ken Jennings takes questions
* Under-league tables: Tracking potential bank litigation losses
* Scott Soshnick: You’re to blame for the NFL’s labor mess
* Should states stop offer subsidies to filmmakers? I’d think that Chris Dodd would have a rebuttal…
* Bernard Vaughan: SEC compensation rules could affect private equity firms
* General Atlantic invests in Facebook at a $65 billion valuation. Soon there will be more PE/VC firms with Facebook shares than those without.
* Video of Google’s (GOOG) kick-ass, self-driving car:
* Conan O’Brien offers up a new ad for the iPad 2:
Vodpod videos no longer available.