Held at venture capitalist John Doerr’s house last night in the suburb of Woodside, President Barack Obama met the leaders of Silicon Valley to discuss jobs and innovation.
From the White house Flickr account comes this iconic picture of the heads of the largest Silicon Valley Tech companies including:
- John Doerr, partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Carol Bartz, CEO, Yahoo! (YHOO)
- John Chambers, CEO, Cisco Systems (CSCO)
- Dick Costolo, CEO, Twitter
- Larry Ellison, CEO, Oracle (ORCL)
- Reed Hastings, CEO, NetFlix (NLFX)
- John Hennessy, president, Stanford University
- Steve Jobs, CEO, Apple (AAPL)
- Art Levinson, chairman, Genentech (DNA)
- Eric Schmidt, CEO, Google (GOOG)
- Steve Westly, managing partner, Westly Group
- Mark Zuckerberg, CEO, Facebook
Notice that Google’s Eric Schmidt and Oracle’s Larry Ellison were kept at arm’s length apart. Their companies are currently battling over Java/Android intelectual property.
Steve Jobs, who is on medical leave from Apple, along with Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg were seated next to the President.
Below is another shot of Mark Zuckerberg speaking with President Obama with Eric Schmidt in the foreground and Yahoo’s Carol Bartz in the background:
More on Fortune.com: