* Simon Johnson: Jamie Dimon’s “biggest disaster” is waiting
* Steve Case: What caused the 1990s Internet bubble to burst
* Scorsese and DiCaprio are teaming up for The Wolf of Wall Street
* Bob Froehlich: Market pundits have been wrong in all the right ways
* U.S. CEOs come out strongly in favor of increased federal spending on infrastructure
* Still not getting Term Sheet’s morning emails? Do you also still use WebCrawler? Sign up (for free) here!
* Tweet of the Day: @mediainvestors: As I watch Watson I keep thinking SkyNet is in beta testing.
* Tweet of the Day II: @mkapor: On a conference call I was just asked, “Are you still there?” I said: “Yes, but in this case my value added is silence.”
* Ken Jennings on how Watson is similar to human Jeopardy players: “It’s very smart, very fast, speaks in an uneven monotone, and has never known the touch of a woman.