* James Altucher: How Stevie Cohen changed my life
* Adam Ludwin: 6 signs you may be dating a venture capitalist
* Mohamed El-Erian: Resetting Egypt’s economy
* Alex Taussig: Placing your company in historical context
* Wake me when it passes: Obama budget includes carried interest tax hike
* Speaking of Obama’s budget, it looks like the SEC is a big winner
* Still not getting Term Sheet’s morning emails? Sign up (for free) here!
* Gerard Tellis: What does it now mean to “out innovate” the world?
* Oh, that makes more sense: NFL exec involves in Super Bowl ticket snafu used to work at Goldman Sachs
* Emergency Medical Services (EMS) shares fall after buyout agreement with CD&R fails to meet expectations. If this price is considered too low, you’ve got to wonder what losing bidder Bain Capital offered…