* Paul Graham: You weren’t meant to have a boss
* Worried about junk debt loads? Blame private equity
* Russell McLendon: Why do we celebrate Groundhog Day?
* Derek Thompson: What’s good for GE isn’t necessarily good for the U.S. Treasury
* Is PIMCO’s Bill Gross comparing Ben Bernanke to Satan?
* John Carney: Why is Wall Street so addicted to prestige colleges?
* Patti Domm: If the jobs numbers are soft, everyone will blame the weather
* The typical person in the bottom 5% of the American income distribution is still richer than 68% of the world’s inhabitants.
* Beyond depressing: One of John Huntsman Jr.’s troubles in a GOP primary would be his interest in using science to inform police.