* Robert Frank: Wall Street’s version of austerity
* Brad Burnham: Internet access should be application-agnostic
* CFO Q&A: Peter Nachtwey on leaving Carlyle and joining Legg Mason
* Ponzi chasers: Hedge fund managers offer Madoff victims the chance to trade in their claims for cash
* Time-waster: The most-watched YouTube videos of 2010
* Joseph Reger: Amazon’s WikiLeaks response threatens cloud computing
* Obama to corporate America: Spend some of your damn money on hiring
* CalPERS alters its asset allocation model, but keeps private equity target steady at 14%
* Got something to sell to Conde Nast? Maybe your vintage collection of Portfolio first editions? Well, the publisher has $500 million to spend, and an ex-Yahoo to spend it.
* Hooters hold-up? The chicken wing chain may have agreed to sell itself to Wellspring Capital Management, but someone else claims they have a pre-existing option to buy.