* Thomas H. Lee gets dragged into the Madoff mess
* The Australian taxman gets tough on private equity profits
* Let the year-end lists begin: The 10 biggest biz stories of 2010
* Be sure to sign up for our daily Term Sheet emails.
* Marketing d’uh: Fiji Water reverses plan to quit Fiji islands.
* Peter Orszag is sort of staying on the U.S. gov’t payroll. He plans to take a job at Citigroup.
* Did your favorite financial institution get bailed out by the Fed? Just type in its name to find out.
* Final wording of a new U.S. for-profit education regulation could launch a private equity run on the industry.
* Amazon’s plan to defend against the Google/Groupon threat
* Speaking of Goopon, it seems that CEO Andrew Mason’s “miniature dollhouse” comment wasn’t the first time he got tongue-in-cheek in reply to sale reports. Two months ago, he told CNN that he’d willingly sell the company to Exxon.
* Tweet of the Day: @MikeDuda As angry as the US DOJ is with WikiLeaks, imagine if Julian Assange changed the documents to Comic Sans.