* Stuart Lyman: The myth of pharma’s “patent cliff”
* Not just Rattner? The SEC isn’t too fond of Andrew Cuomo’s methods
* Naval Ravikant: There is no angel bubble. There are lots of angel bubbles
* Alison Tudor: Hedge funds flock back to Asia
* Bethany McLean: Nine economic thoughts to nibble on
* Still not getting the Term Sheet daily email? Sign up here.
* Nick Denton’s manifesto: Why Gawker is moving beyond the blog
* Today in insider trading: A Gerson Lehrman consultant gets probed
* My man crush on Tom Brady ends the moment he slips on a pair of UGGs
* The battle for Twitter: Mike Arrington suggests it’s coming down to John Doerr vs. Yuri Milner
* Tweet of the Day: @
I hope Google buys Groupon if for no other reason than that the tech press can have its daily deal climax and move on to next topic.